Get out of line and into direct deposit on paydays! Forms are available at all offices. If you don't know your company or agency policy, please ask your personnel or payroll department.
For a nominal fee, Palmetto Trust FCU will receive and send wire transfers between financial institutions for our members.
Never mail cash! That's sound financial advice and the reason we offer money orders at a reduced cost to our members.
We offer an automobile buying service through our affiliation with The Automotive Advisor, LLC; a locally owned personal automotive shopping service that specializes in helping you make an informed, sound decision on your next automobile purchase. The Automotive Advisor will bring the car and paper work to you, saving time, frustration and money. You will also be assured a competitive price. The Automotive Advisor can help with new or pre-owned vehicles. We're happy to offer this service at no cost to our members. To take advantage of this service you will need to pre-qualify for a loan with Palmetto Trust FCU. Call your credit union loan officer before you go car shopping! Find out more about this service by calling 803-252-7300 or visit their web site at www.theautomotiveadvisor.com.
The credit union has discount tickets available for:
- The Biltmore Estate
- Six Flags Over Georgia (website and code)
- AMC Theaters
- Regal Theaters
- Don't spend your time counting coins and pushing them into those little paper sleeves. Bring your loose coins to the branch and use our coin counter. It will give you a receipt that you can take to a teller for deposit or cash.
- Drive-Up Teller Service:
- Members may use the drive up teller service at the Garrett Branch.
- Night Depository: Night deposits and payments may be made at the night depository at the Garrett Branch. Deposits or payments will be credited to your account the next business day.
- Safety Deposit Boxes: Safety Deposit Boxes are available in different sizes at our Garrett Branch for storage of your important documents and valuables.