Young Trust Program
Our program to encourage our members from sixteen to twenty-five to learn about financial services. Your credit union staff will help you learn about basic financial arrangements. Including balancing share draft (checking) accounts, filling out membership cards, loan applications and IRA (Individual Retirement Account) papers.
Plus some extras:
- Two free movie tickets at signup.
- No service charge on your checking account and we pay you dividends.
- Special promotions along the way!
- Member of the credit union age sixteen to twenty-five.
- Must have or open an active checking account. *
* Young members under eighteen years of age must have a parent as a joint member of the account to meet federal regulation requirements.